POWERLITE PBO Rigging sets an entirely new standard for drop-in performance gain vs. dollars invested. Lighter, stiffer and stronger than that of wire or rod, POWERLITE PBO Rigging significantly improves both performance and reliability:
Speed and Acceleration
• Improved Power Transfer: POWERLITE PBO Rigging improves the boat's power transfer efficiency, or overall Power through:
a. Reduced Heeling Angle
b. Reduced Tip-Falloff
c. Reduced Mast and Sail Distortion
• Compounded Weight Savings: POWERLITE PBO Rigging saves up to 65% of rigging weight aloft, significantly reducing counter-weight necessary on deck or in the keel. In many cases this equates to one less crew member on the rail.
• Improved Response and Transition Time
• Improved Stability
• Reduced Dynamic Motion
• Higher Strength
• Higher Fatigue Life
• Proven Dependability
• Safer in shock loading when tensioned properly, due to higher overall strengths.
• Less fatigue on the boat and rigging components when tensioned properly.
• More convenient stepping/un-stepping, coiling, storage, and transport for trailerables. In addition, synthetic rigging will not damage the boat's deck or painted surfaces.
POWERLITE PBO is the
Least Expensive Way to Lighten Your Rig
and Gain Performance